South Coast Kwazulu-Natal Self-catering Accommodation
Our holiday Chalets are located within the lush green landscape on the South Coast of Kwazulu-Natal (KZN) South Africa, making them an ideal choice for holiday makers in South Africa and abroad, who seek to unwind and get away from it all while on holiday. Our chalets are within close proximity to the beach, making this holiday location an ideal choice. A holiday on the south coast is the regular choice for many, due to it's relaxed and open atmosphere. Holiday chalet booking arrangements can be made from our website. Our beautiful holiday chalets have two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds. These holiday chalets accommodate four people.
Arrivals 14h00, Departure 10h00.
- Each holiday chalet has a kitchenette, which includes cutlery, crockery, stove, microwave oven and fridge.
- The chalet lounge is comfortably furnished, with a colour TV with OpenView.
- Chalet's have a private patio and braai area.
- A refundable key / remote / breakage deposit of R 500.00 is required when booking to stay in a chalet.
- Strictly no pets are allowed in the chalets.
- Please note: No towels or dishcloths are provided.
- The Booking Deposit is 50% of the total bill. This deposit is non-refundable unless the chalet accommodation is re-let. A handling charge will be deducted. Holiday chalets will be re-allocated if residents do not arrive within 24 hours, and their deposit will be forfeited.
- If you have day visitors while on holiday, it is the responsibility of the holiday resident to bring his guests' details to the reception office and pay the day visitor fee which can be found on the rate card. Only (1) vehicle per chalet unless previously arranged with management at the holiday resort. A fee per extra vehicle (car) per day will be charged. Please see the rate card for the latest pricing.